Prime Minister’s Youth Program is a revolutionary program for the socio-economic development of youth, in a bid to combat soaring unemployment in the country. It has a broad canvas of schemes aimed at enabling youth and poor segments of population to: Get good employment, opportunities, Secure economic empowerment, Acquire skills needed for gainful employment, Have access to higher education and IT tools, Access to on-the-job training/internship for young graduates to improve the probability of getting a productive job. Applicants of Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme can contact to their respective universities focal persons for verification purpose.
PMYTS Apply Online on Phase II Internship Program 2017 Jobs Com Pk Jobs pakiworld Jobs in Pakistan. Career opportunity of PMYTS 2017 Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018 Phase II has been started and published in newspaper for apply Online. Visit PMYTS website for online registration at www.pmyts.gov.pk.
PM’s Youth Scheme 2 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
- 16 years education (MA, BA, BBA, BS, M.Com, MBA, M.SC, MCs & equivalent degree).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is Required
- 03 years diploma DAE after Matric of FA, FSC
- 25 years age maximum
- PMYTS Youth Training Scheme 2017
- Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme
- Should be Pakistani National.
- Madrasas Graduates can also apply.
- 12,000 PKR per month will be given to Internee.
- Internship Period is One Year
- 15000 Internee will be selected
- Last Date is 05-11-2017 to apply online on PMYTS
Apply Online ate following Website link:-
PM Youth Internship Scheme (Previous News Report)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Nos. 051-9244462, 051-9204200, 051-9205978
Helpline Toll Free :- 0800-77000