Government of Punjab opens the golden opportunities for investment in COAL FIRED POWER Projects. Punjab Government’s coal based power production initiative aims at adding 6000 MW affordable power to the national grid.
Private sector is invited to set up state-of-the-art super critical coal-fired power plants at 6 pre-selected locations. The selection of companies would be through a transparent and open process.
Punjab Coal Fired Power Policy Incentives:
- Coal logistics assured by Pakistan railways
- Power Evacuation assured by National Transmission and Dispatch Company NTDC
- Land Acquisition assured by the Government of Punjab Development Board PPDB
Punjab Coal Fired Power Pre-Selected Location:
- Qadirabad – Sahiwal
- Bhikki – Sheikhupura
- Haveli Bahadur Shah – Jhang
- Balloki – Kasur
- Trinda Saway Wala – Rahim Yar Khan
- Mouza Syedan Wala – Muzaffargarh
Last Date for submission expression of interest.
28th FEBRUARY 2014.
Please visit www.energy.punjab.gov.pk
Punjab Power Development Board – Energy Department – Government of Punjab, Pakistan.
Email: [email protected], Ph: 0092-42-99213885-6