Well, most of Pakistanis do this practice everyday but here is an amazing offer by PTCL which is particularly intended to solve this problem since Pakistan’s largest Telecom is now giving free EVO 3.1 to all existing and new DSL Broadband customers. So, no matter how much is electric load-shedding, you have the answer. Best part is, Evo 3.1 costs nothing and the device is absolutely free. All you need to do is to pay some extra money ever month and you will have a mobile internet.Under this promotion EVO Rev.A (3.1 Mbps) USB with PSTN/PTCL landline package will be offered to broadband customers at attractive rates as a backup connection. The promotion will create value for the customer by providing flexibility of use at multiple locations, with a special 10 GB discounted package charging only Rs. 500 per month.
As mentioned above, PTCL gives Evo 3.1 absolutely free, however, you will have to pay extra Rs. 500/month for this service.
|Package Name||Device Price||Monthly Line-Rent||Volume||Validity||Billing Mode|
|EVO DSL Bundle (Rev.A 3.1 USB)||Free of Cost||Rs. 500||10 GB||1 Month||Postpaid (PSTN)|
Package can be availed with any DSL package as per customer requirement.
- All new DSL modems now available with an in-built EVO port
- The promotion can be availed by any existing or new PTCL Broadband Customer.
- Offer is valid for DSL subscribers only.
- Package can be availed with any DSL package as per customer requirement.
- Billing Mode will be Postpaid (PSTN Billing Only), to be billed alongside DSL in customer’s landline bill.
- Rs 1,000 will be charged in case of disconnection of Evo Package on customer request before lapse of 12 months since purchase.
- Disconnection of Package after a period of 12 months at the request of the customer will not be charged.
- EVO connection will be disconnected if the PSTN connection is terminated
Walk-in at any PTCL One Stop Shop