Lahore November, 2013 :: Test of the Government of Punjab, Education Department (Entry Test for the Recruitment of Educators in all Districts of Punjab). Candidates will be able to appear in the recruitment test of the Government of Punjab, School Education Department after being registered only. Last Date For Application Submission: Wednesday, 20 November 2013. Test date will be announced soon and available on www.nts.org.pk.
The Government of Punjab, School Education Department ::
(Entry Test for the Recruitment of Educators in all Districts of Punjab) ::
Punjab Educators Jobs Vacancies Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to the Government policy. Maximum age limit for males is 35 years and for females is 38 years. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
6. 50% score is required to qualify the test.
7. Test will be held at all district headquarters, Tehsile headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
8 A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
9. Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
10. Sample papers will be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and PMIU website (www.persp.edu.pk).
11. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
12. Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Qualification- MA/ MSC/ BA/ BSC And M.ed / B.ed
Eligibility Criteria- 50% Score is Require to Qualify the Test.
Last Date For Application Submission : Wednesday, 20th November 2013
1. Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) website (www.persp.edu.pk)
2. Applications must be received at the given address not later than 20th November 2013.
3. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
4. Please submit you test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
5. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarter, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
6. Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
7. Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
9. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
Test date will be available soon, please keep visiting NTS or www.pakiworld.com website regarding test date