Samsung Electronics, a market leader and award-winning innovator in the electronics industry, has announced the launch of Free Service Campaign with a name of Dr. Samsung, which kicked off yesterday and will continue till 02 November, 2013.
Mr. John Park, Managing Director Samsung Pakistan said, “Dr. Samsung from Korea is not only a free service for our sold products, a commitment for long and ever green relationship from Samsung to its customer.”
Free service will be provided for Samsung Mobile Phones, TV, AV, Cameras & Home appliances sold in Pakistan, after January 2011.
Dr. Samsung Free Service Campaign is available in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Samsung customers can take their products to concern service centers for free service.
Samsung Free Service Terms:
- Products purchased after January 2011 onwards will be considered in free service campaign
- CRT televisions are not included
- Fragile and delicate parts (Circuit boards, Camera modules of mobile phones, compressors, LCD panels, optical block of HTS/DVD/BD, refrigerator gas) are not covered
- Expensive parts would be charged at 50% cost from the consumer
- Free parts are subject to availability