Let Telenor Call & SMS Blocker make your life easy and make you to get rid of obnoxious callers. Telenor Call & SMS Blocker is a subscription based service that stops any number (021-xxxxxxx, 042-xxxxxxx, 030x-xxxxxx, 033x-xxxxxx, 032x-xxxxxxxx, 034x-xxxxxxx) from calling you.
Once you block a caller, any call from that caller can not reach you. Instead a prompt is played to that caller every time s/he attempts to call you. You can change the default prompt to a busy tone (number busy) or a ringing tone (call not picked up).
Interested? To block callers, you need to SMS ‘sub’ to 420 to get registered. Once you are registered,
After a few hours, when you get registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS. Then you can SMS the Number , which you want to block, to 420.
Sample: After you are registered, SMS 03XX-XXXXYYY to 420.
- To subscribe, send SUB to 420
- To unsubscribe, send USUB 420
- To block, send 03XX-XXXXYYY to 420
- For a list of commands, send HELP 420
Blocking a number / removing a blocked number:
SMS: Rs. 2 + tax. (One time)
IVR: Rs. 2 + tax per minute.
Charges detail is as per follows:
- Monthly Subscription = Rs. 20 + tax
- Blocking or Unblocking a number over SMS = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by calling 420 = Rs 2 + tax (per minute)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by Call Blocker Website = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
NWD & IDD Subscription:
The service blocks incoming calls & SMS only. It works on two access levels: Nationwide Dialing (NWD), International Direct Dialing (IDD). If you have International Roaming (IR) on your number, you have to change it back to NWD or IDD & then you can subscribe to this service.
Many people around you would need this service. So spread the word around.
Now never receive another annoying call.